Cold Cold Cold

It was raining this morning and freezing on the roads and car!! It was crazy. We got our first significant snow over the weekend, about an inch. OK, I'm ready for spring. It'll be nice to get to LA next week, where hopefully it will be nice.

I went on a blind date on friday. We ended up going to the Carolina Hurricanes hockey game and had front row, right behind the glass! It was a lot of fun. The guy was nice. Not someone I'd pick out in a million years on my own, but I'm willing to give him a shot. Maybe he'll grow on me? Of course, he'd have to call me again for that to happen. He either doesn't like me (impossible!!) OR was waiting until work today to ask Mark what I said about him... I'm busy the next few weekends anyway.

Still loving my job. Anyone need a Prostate Pleaser?

LL

Comments

Beth said…
I think it was the latter!! He told Mark he was going to call you tonight. Did he??
TeKay said…
Hey, can you give me a PP for my birthday? well, the bday was last wednesday, but who's counting! loved the disney photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me