Countdown to Christmas...

My poor mom. She's recovering from her first hand surgery, and now her second is Dec 14th... so, xmas i'll have to help her out a lot. And i'll get to see Wayne and others in NC! Yay! Katie will be a fattie mcfatso by then with Eliza Anne growing faster and faster i'm sure.

Brinn has asked me to be a producer on her short film she is directing. That'll be fun, and may establish some resources for TouteSuite at the same time. It'll give me something to do besides knitting. After xmas, i'm gonna try to start selling my knitting though. we'll see how that goes.

Me and Patrick are gonna have a blast this week. Today he took the train south to see some friends, and tonight we'll have dinner.

I'm gonna work out again.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People