PATRICK arrives tonight! Yay!

We're gonna have a fun week! May even go somewhere cool this weekend... too bad i spent all my money last weekend.

I'm still doing well as far as my workout regiment. I worked out 4 days last week, and yesterday... Patrick may throw a wrench in my schedule, but oh well... guess i'll be fat forever.

Yesterday, I ordered a thigh training machine... we'll see if it works... i hope i'm not another as seen on tv victim!

Can i just say how much i love the self checkouts at some grocery stores these days? they rock. and it reminds me of playing store as a kid.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm in the freakin' headline! This freakin' rocks dude! Have you ever been on the front page of the New York Times? No? Well, obviously that's my next stop. Screw that! Leslie's Blog is way bigger than the stupid New York Times. And I'm on the damn headline! I can't contain myself....

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People