Ah.... America

Voting this morning was an unpleasant experience. But I have done my American duty. The poll workers were all Grade A dumbasses. Anyway...

I'm having a weird day. I can't stop eating. Have u ever had those inside out reese's cups? They're weird. Taste fine, but weird. Now i'm on to sunflower seeds. Maybe i'll sprout flowers in my intestines. Ok, that was a bad joke. If you can call it a joke.

Last night, I started working out again after not for like 4 months. Let's hope I keep it up. Gotta start combatting the holidays now!

I have to pay 400 bucks for damage I did to my rental car on my NC trip. Ech. Guess I won't be fixing my own car that much longer.

I'm just writing crap here. Tell me if you get bored. My mind is a funny thing.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People