Sleeping and Shopping, what i do best

Gee, it was a down weekend. I was very depressed for some unknown reason, so all i did pretty much was sleep, shop, and sleep. Beige, Mike, and Marrielle did come over Sat night to watch "Election" and eat some pizza, but that was the extent of the social side of me for the most part. I spent waaaaaay too much money, though most of my xmas shopping is done... and i didn't even arise form my bed til 6PM yesterday!! Then went back to bed at 10.... i need something. don't know what, but something.

Patrick comes tomorrow, so that will occupy me for the week at least.

what is wrong with me? why am i so unhappy all the time?

sniff sniff

and i was absolutely in tears watching American Dreams last night! They can't kill JJ!! Noooooooooooo. He's too cute.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Holy Cow! That's me! I'm Patrick! I got mentioned in the Blog! I knew I could do it. I've been wanting to be mentioned on this blog for so long and finally it's happened. This is what it feels like to be famous. And just like a famous person, I'm not content. I need more. I have to be mentioned on this blog AT LEAST one more time! I have to do something outrageous so my name appears in caps in the blog.....stay tuned.....This is the week.....

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People