I just keep knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and...

What's up people? Yay! I'm going to Vegas AGAIN! Dec 2nd-5th, i am joining miss amber from NC in sin city for another weekend of fun and throwing away money! Alright!

I can't believe it's already November! Did I mention that?

I've been working on my target wish list. I want everything you know. I already have 75% of my xmas shopping done, and i'm like what now? The only people left are the hard ones like Dad. Inspiration will strike I know it. I do have about 2 months though!!! Ha!

So, it turns out I may be able to have insurance take car of that car rental snafu after all. Dad doesn't know what he's talking about. May save me some moolah.... but I just have to put it towards the Silver Lady.

I have worked out the last three days in a row! Aren't you proud of me? I am a bit tired and sore today, so i am giving myself the night off. After all, it is craft night and the premiere of the OC!!

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People