Ah, Corned Beef. Even the Astronauts can't live without it.

March 23, 1965 - Astronaut John Young became the first man to eat a corned beef sandwich in outer space. When it comes to events of progress, we will certainly add this to the record book, now won’t we? ...along with that golf club stunt of Alan Shepard’s from the surface of the moon years later. Young smuggled the sandwich on board in order to supplement the astronauts’ meals of dehydrated foods, including powdered fruit juice (Tang).


I went to Target last night. Dum da dum dum. I bought 4 dvds, and the cutest easter basket in the world. A peeps chick soft plush basket. You gotta love those peeps. Bitin off their heads.... plucking out their eyes... sucking off their sugared skin. MMMMMM.

I love easter candy.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why is it I can never get out of Target for less than $100? I go in to buy one or two things, and leave with a carload. It's sick, actually. I think the ads leech subliminal messages. There's just no way to resist!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People