The Meemaw Chronicles begin

So Sunday, my grandmother, or "Meemaw" as she will now be called, arrived in Burbank around 12:30pm. We went straight to Pasadena where I needed to sell the last of my dvds. While we waited, we ate one last time at Roscoe's and Marri and Pete met us there to eat and say goodbye.

After lunch, we went back to the apt, where I had a lot to get done. I did laundry, and took out all the trash, and packed, and cleaned and everything.

Then we went to bed. Both of us on my air mattress with the pets. Yeesh. The adventure begins.

More to come! It got pretty exciting on Monday.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go, Les, go! I'm looking forward to the updates... have safe travels! (And plenty of Mexican food, yo...)

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People