Really quick...

I'm in West Virginia visiting my newborn nephew! He was born on fridat at 8am, and was 9 lbs 3 oz. (He was delivered early, so he wasn't quite 11 like they thought)... He is so cute! I finished my blanket for him too and it rocks. I want to make a big version for me, but it will probably take a while... I'll probably do it with cotton remnants between projects.

Anyway... still no job, but I'm trying. There's another position i'm shooting for at Adam & Eve, and may start temping soon at UNC. They called today to finish checking references.

I go to NYC on friday, and it's not a good time, but It will be fun i'm sure.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
yay, colin!!!

yay, knitting!!!

yay, new york!!!

i broke another denise needle cord. i guess i should send these in before i run out.

miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People