Back home for a day...

So here I am back in Durham. Ah, my bed. My pets. It's a good thing. But I can't get used to it, because I go to NYC tomorrow. But first in the morn, I have a real interview at Adam & Eve.

But I get home, and right after I picked up Elle, my car started overheating. ARGH!!!!! I should have just gotten a new car. And I just went to watch stuff I tivoed this week, and it's all blank! That's happened a couple of times now. It's the cable. I have to restart it. Blah.

Beth is gonna take me to my interview tomorrow, and Katie is gonna pick me up and take me to the airport. Life savers! I can't take my car in til Monday I guess.

Anyway, I shouldn't go to NY, but I am. I need to get away and not think about my car.

LL

Comments

Beth said…
Uh oh... I think Isabel may have messed up your cabel. When I was there checking on Brooklyn she was playing w/ your remotes. I hope she wasn't the reason! I'm so sorry!! She just loves remotes!
Anonymous said…
Hey Les -- that sucks about the TiVo, sorry to hear about that. And the car! Blaarggh! But that's some grade-A memories there on that cross-country drive. I'll try to bust you a call soon. Enjoy NYC.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People