By the way...

Forgot to mention the crazy contraption I got in Charlotte at Goodwill. It's this heavy as hell... it's still in the front seat of my car, strapped in... old excersise machine from the 60s or 70s. It has a heavy frame which houses a motor and this barrel like part with bumpy wooden dowels that rotate constantly. The idea was to pound the fat out I guess, cause you are supposed to lean your stomach or your butt or whatever against it while it whacks you! I intend on using it to massage my feet while sitting on the couch. I will post a pic once I get it in the house.

i also got an old office chair for 3 bucks and a crazy quilt. awesome.

started knitting a polo shirt last night. i can tell i'm gonna love it already. assuming it will fit! went to my knitting group in cary, but it was a scary drive home at 10pm. It was pitch black, and started pouring and lightening like crazy. couldn't see a thing. i was going like 15 miles an hr. kinda terrifying.

LL

Comments

Unknown said…
It's a massager.
Anonymous said…
let me know how that thing works out. :)

oh, and i FINALLY figured out what your v/m said - you have my #36 NEEDLES! ha!

miss you!
Anonymous said…
Knitted polo shirts rawk -- hope it turns out well!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Halfway thru first week already...