Week 2 of the big bad world

So my crappy alarm didn't go off this morning. I either need to set 2 alarms or invest in a better alarm clock. Since I can't afford a nice clock right now, i'll have to double alarm myself. So I was a half hour late for work. oops. I do not have an early internal clock programmed yet. Don't think i ever will. They were cool about it. I called one of the other admins and she sat up front til i got here.

Tomorrow is July 4th and the office is closed, which means as a temp I won't be paid. Argh. I have no plans either.

Mark and Beth went to see the Police in New Orleans, 2 things I'm very jealous of.

I didn't feel good at all last night. Don't know what was up.

I may go to Charlotte this weekend... haven't decided for sure yet. I'm so tired by friday.

Sat night me and Dave went to the Museum of Art. Southern Culture played and they showed Talledega Nights. Both were great. I got a onesie from SCOTS for Colin.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Halfway thru first week already...