Change of plans!

Well, I was supposed to go to WV over the weekend, but they had a big power outage, so I couldn't go. So I went to Charlotte instead. Me and Mom went to the Habitat stores in Charlotte and Monroe, and between the two I got 3 good dining chairs. So now my dining setup is almost complete. I just need one more place setting, and the table base from Leigh. I'll have to go up there in a few weeks. They're moving to Morgantown in a couple of months!! So now they'll be too far to drive for just a weekend. I may have to fly to Pittsburgh when I go.

Me, Mom, and Meemaw went to see Hairspray. I liked it. It was fun and cute. I'm still barely into HP7, but I know what happens. Spoilers were unavoidable! Oh well, it's still fun to read. All I get thru is like a chapter a night, casue I read in bed, and am always so tired by that time. I try to knit while watching tv and read in bed.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Halfway thru first week already...