Hump Day!

The last few days I have spent at home in the evenings to catch up on sleep, tv, and cleaning. I have done well. Tonight will be the last night of this. It has been good. It has also been a chance to get some knitting done and reading. I am frantically trying to finish the book i'm reading, so i can get on to the new Harry Potter. It is taunting me from my bookshelf. I have resisted. Jeremy finished it the first day!! I'm sure Staci has by now too.

I got my haircut on saturday, and of course it looked really cute when i left. But once I washed it, it's ok. I guess i have to actually style it if i want to wear it down.

LL

Comments

Megan said…
I finished HP7 yesterday--read the last 400 pages. (You know, teacher with the summer off, which allows me time to do that sort of thing!) It's honestly a beautiful ending! I can't wait till others finish so I can talk about it!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Halfway thru first week already...