A very pregnant Staci...

Staci is ready to pop. Her due date isn't til Aug 16, but she's ready! Evie should be here soon. I had a nice visit. Her family was there too, who I haven't seen in forever. She got a lot of new stuff at the shower. And Lily had grown so much... she's almost 5 and going into kindergarten. I can't believe it. She's such a little..... person. And very tall for her age. Very sweet. Can't wait to visit again. The drive wasn't bad at all. About 2.5 hrs.

I met Angela for dinner on my way home last night in Greensboro. It was great to see her. Hopefully we can meet up again soon.

Last thursday and friday I met 2 different random girls i met thru the internet. I met Michelle on thursday at Sushi Thai in Cary. She was really sweet. Then i met Sara and a couple of her friends on friday near me at City Beverage...... which is um, my new favorite place! It seems so indescript from the outside, but it's a great bar, coffee place, and good food. Very tiki and retro decor. Only a minute down the street from me too. And they even have live trivia there on weds nights, so Harper's Carwash can live on bicoastaly! I really liked Sara.

The next couple of nights I need to do some major tv catching up since my tivo is about full and i'm going to leigh's this weekend. i want to relax and knit anyway.

LL

Comments

Beth said…
We love city beverage!! But I always forget about it. Next time get one of their Martinis. I like the orange one best. Yummo!!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH