Can I just say...

that I love Chipotle? And I am sad to realize that there is only 1 in the Raleigh area. I may have to make the trip every now and then. But at least I'll have El Rodeo anytime I want. And Chick Fil A... and Bojangles.
I finished square number 5 on the baby blanket... I am full steam ahead!
It's finally pretty weather again. Let's hope it stays that way for the most part until I leave. I need to get my convertible top fixed to truly enjoy it though... Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. I'll probably still end up watching tv all day. But Sunday is errand day with Marri. And we may see either "Factory Girl" or "Venus". All I have really planned for the weekend though is a grilled cheese practice sat night.

Til next week...

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Once you've had Mexican/Spanish food in Southern California you'll never be able to eat it in North Carolina.
Anonymous said…
It's Beth... What's Chipotle?? And where is it around here? Never heard of it, but YES El Rodeo here we come!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People