I told them!

I finally officially told work that I am leaving. My two bosses that is. They guaranteed that I could keep my job as long as I wanted, but are very sad. It turns out they like me, they really like me! And I'm good at what I do. Who knew? Well, I did. Ha ha. Haven't told them an exact end date yet, but 99% sure it will be April 27. I need all the money I can get, especially since I'll be going AT LEAST a week without pay, if not more, depending on the job search. Good news on that front though. The owner of the company told me he'd do what he could to help, and I also had lunch with one of his best friends yesterday who knows a lot of people at Adam & Eve, and he said he'd help too. yay!
I got a copy of my credit report today and the good news is it's not as bad as I thought, but the bad news is there are a few negative things on there. oops. I don't know my score, but I hope it doesn't make it difficult to find an apt.
I really researched the pod/cube thing today and they are supported by the BBB, and they include a certain amount of insurance with your rate, but you can buy more. I should also see if my renter's insurance will do anything for me in transporting my stuff. I just got a new policy. Maybe I should read the packet they sent me...hmmm.

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day. poop.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH