It's friday! Yay!

I forgot to write yesterday... was caught up in stuff. It took me over 2 hrs to get home last night... ugh. So I decided to go home instead of doing craft night. I just want to get in my pj's and in bed. And then this morning, I had no hot water! And boy, do I need a shower. Ick. But here I am at work, greasy hair and all.

I wanted to go to the Griffith Observatory tonight, but it's so cold, so maybe next week. I have to do that before I leave. Tomorrow is the Grilled Cheese Invitational finally, and we decided to go with the Leaning Tower of Cheesa. I have high hopes for it. Cross your fingers.

And then Sunday is the Oscars! Going over to watch them at Kara and Bryan's. Should be fun, we're doing a pool and stuff.

later AC Slater.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can we get some pictures of the Grilled Cheese Invitational?

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH