Back and not goin anywhere for a bit

New York was fun. It was great hangin with the ladies, but tiring! And I had problems with my flights both ways, so that sucked. Saturday night we went to the coolest bar ever on the Lower East Side. It was called the Back Room. It was down this little alley, and in the back of a shutdown restaurant. The decor was so cool, all velvet, even the walls. And it was like an old speakeasy. The drinks were served in teacups and bottles in bags. Like being in a secret club!

I got home and Brooklyn was all over me all night. Elle stayed one more night at Katie's. And now she's home and was runnin all over the place. I won't be leaving them for a while. The only trips I foresee any time soon are road trips.

I'm working on the cutest thing for Isabel for her bday next weekend. I hope it turns out well. I will post pics if it does.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH