Started today...

So far so good. It was sooooo hard to get up to be at work at 8am today. I'm tired. I may need a nap when i get home. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon. So far, pretty boring, but there are worse things than getting paid to do nothing!

In other news... Leigh, Chuck, Colin, Mom, Mischa, and Oscar visited friday and saturday. Phew! Brooklyn was piiiiiiiissed. I guess she didn't know what to do with so many dogs around. She was hissing and having a fit the whole time. Now Leigh and Chuck think I have a psychocat. She's sweet, I swear! When Mom met her she was sweet. They thought Elle was mean, but she was fine once she got over the initial greetings.

I slept all day yesterday since it was my last chance to do so a lot. Woke up at 5pm!

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH