Halfway thru first week already...

but it seems like i've been here forever! I fit in great. My boss is so nice, buti'm sad she will be on leave for all of July.

I went to my first knitting group last night. It was the first meeting of a group in Cary/Apex. Everyone was so nice. There were about 20 of us. I assume as time goes on, the numbers will trickle down, but who knows. We were brimming with ideas of things to do, like going to a fiber fest in Asheville in October. I'm such a kntting nerd. And proud of it!

Sat night I may go to the outdoor movie and concert at the NC Museum of Art. Dave may go with me. I think I'm on the guest list. That's what Dave Hartman, the drummer said. The band playing is Southern Culture on the Skids (jealous Marri?), and the movie is Talledega Nights. Hope it's a nice night. Mark and Beth are going to New Orleans to see the Police. Jealous am I! I hope to go in November in Atlanta, but we'll see if it sells out before I can afford it.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, I'm jealous of Southern Culture on the Skids! I have their first album! I still play it all the time!

Walk like a camel!
Anonymous said…
JEALOUS!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Arizona sucks ass.