A very happy first birthday for Isabel!

So I knit a stuffed poodle for Isabel's bday... her party was pink poodle themed, so I made it pink. She liked it, but mommy Beth loved it. I am proud of myself. I stayed up until 3am finishing it. But it's so cute. As soon as I make myself load photos from my camera, I'll post a pic. Maybe i'll do that tomorrow... there are months of photos on there. On to the next knitting project... or maybe finish some old ones...

Anyway, the party was fun, and it was great to see Mark and Beth's families. I hadn't seen any of them since I moved. The kids were so cute. I took tons of pics. Becky had her 8 month baby Finn, and JW and Suzy had Ava and Megan, and Katie and Jon had Eliza. And the cake was awesome. Yum.

Now I'm home and relaxing. Since I have no Netflix movies right now, I've actually gone into my own collection. I have finally opened my Superman box set! It's 14 Discs. All the movies and tons of extras. I watched Superman 1 and am now on the features for that. I skipped Disc 2, which is an extended version of the first movie. I'm not quite ready to watch it all over again. Or the 2 versions of commentaries there are... I do like to watch commentary versions though.

Beth gave me 2 place settings of Fiestaware as a late bday and housewarming present. She gave me Plum and Sunflower colors. I already have Sunflower, but can return it cause I have all the packaging and receipt. I didn't really want the Cobalt color, but maybe I'll exchange it for that anyway... that's the only color at Kohl's that I don't have yet. Then I'll have 6 place settings! Only 2 more to go, and then I can have a good dinner party. well, i need a table too... heehee- and the table i'm getting from Leigh is a round 4 person table... but I guess I have a card table too, so 2 tables. Ok, I'm rambling.

Me and the Skains went to the Carolina Inn last night to hear Bluegrass music on the front lawn. They do it every friday in the summer. It was fun. A lot of Mark's doctor coworkers were there... i wasn't exactly dressed all preppy and put together like most of the people there... now I know what to expect.

tata for now.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH