Who says your mind needs to be challenged?

I am certainly not challenged at this job. But I like it that way just fine. I may be busier starting next week since my boss will be gone, but still. This week, I watched all of season 1 and much of season 2 of The Office on Netflix. (You can now download movies to watch on a PC)... very entertaining. When I am not doing that I am reading. I soared thru a book already. This job is the perfect situation. I really feel like I fit in.

But I am tired! I went to be pretty early last night.... i crashed. So i feel a little better today, but I will probably get back in the habit of not doing much on friday nights. I just look forward to chilling! Maybe if I get a date or something...

I found a good indian buffet near duke yesterday for lunch. Yummy!!

Since I did a week of work, I will actually get paid next friday! Yay!!!

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Arizona sucks ass.