Productive weekend

So, I got a lot of things checked off "my list" this weekend... I cleaned a bit, reviewed a long movie, knit and sewed.

Friday, I hung out with Jim and his roomie Dennis. I had met Dennis years ago a couple of times. It was good to catch up.

Saturday, I did some needlefelting which was really cool. I had done a little bit before, but not much. I practiced a bird, and a couple of catnip balls for Brooklyn which she loves.

Sunday, I went to String Thing and just got crap done. I finally got something I had wanted for months at Sephora, a lip phone AND a pink retro phone for my upcoming phone hook up.

Tonight, I am going to my last Bulls game of the season. Hopefully, the weather will be nice and I can knit and drink beeeeeeer.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People