Rundown

I'll have to post pics and stuff later as I haven't taken them off my camera, etc...

Last weekend, I went with Michael and Joanna on a trip. First, we went to charlotte and played at Dave & Busters, then on down to N Georgia where we went tubing in the alpine germanesque village of helen, and went to Babyland in Cleveland. Tubing was awesome. Babyland was creepy, but a must-see. Freaky cabbage patch kids everywhere. We even got to see one being "delivered" under the magic crystal tree. kooky shit.

When i got back on sunday, i had dinner with dreamy jim before he went on his trip. I could just gaze at him for hours he's so frikkin cute.

This week, I'm up to over 18,000 pounds each workout.

I'm also hard at work on my xmas sweater as the fair deadline looms. I want to win best in show!!!!

This weekend, i'm visiting beth in greensboro for a night and then to granite falls again for evie's 1st bday.

Cluck.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH