I AM an awful person

I made the weekend horrible for Scott. And i'm soooo sorry. Long story. Anyway...

It has been raining for the past three days in LA!!! What is going on? Well, it's good or my car i guess. She never gets a natural bath.

I have decided that me and Elle will indeed go to Clt for xmas. My family wants to meet her really bad! And that means i'll get to see Wayne in Charlotte, and maybe other people as well! I'll at least have thanksgiving in LA. Not alone i hope.

I've already bought and MADE a lot of xmas presents!! I'm so on the ball, (or ornament?)

I finally watched Nightmare Before Xmas, and I LOVE it! See it now if you haven't. I've been singing the What's This song for days. If I had seen it before I'd gotten Elle, I may have named her Zero.

Elle is tied up to a desk right now cause she was bad and pooped in my coworker's office. Bad girl!

It's Monopoly time at Mcdonalds. Uh oh.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me