In Memoriam... John C M Vann Jr 2/6/18- 10/22/04

So, my grandfather died on Friday. I am very sad. luckily, I had some distractions this weekend.

I am upset that he will never get to meet Elle, cause he loved animals and the family pets so much. My love of animals definitely came from him. The days of geese, swans, chickens, ducks, peacocks, etc are officially over. Those were the days. I remember staying with them in the summers and trying to teach my chickens to talk so i could take them on Johnny Carson. I thought I was gonna be the next Dr Doolittle.

Granddaddy was a mailman for many many years. He fought in the war, and was a funny wiseass, like Bugs Bunny. I loved him so much.

It probably won't seem real that he's gone until I go home for either a service or xmas... that will be hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People