Poor Scott

Since I have to work, I dropped off Scott for the day at the zoo and the Museum of the West... hope he has fun... unfortunately i had to drop him off an hour before they even opened, cause i had to get going to the craphole i call work.

anyway, i guess we'll have mexican food or something. may try somewhere new, maybe not. i could never get sick of my favorite Alegria, where i took Wayne, but i should venture out some. Plus, I'd like to keep that memory separate!

Since i failed to do laundry after wayne left, my pile is like 5 ft high! HAVE to do it before the gals come next week.

Today is Beth's Bday!! Happy 28th Beth!! I love you. Your present still hasn't come. I ordered it but not here yet...

I had a dream last night that Katie was gonna have triplets. Weird.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People