I WANT IT!!

God, Apple is always improving their shit. My piddly little 10GB ipod is soooooo out of date now. Have you seen these new color screen music and PHOTO ipods??? And they also have this special edition U2 themed ipod, i guess for big U2 fans... it's black and red and has signatures on the back.... check out these fab new mac goodies at www.apple.com... the 40GB photo ipod is now a must have for me.... but since it's 500 bucks and i have many other financial obligations with cars, etc, it may be a while, and by that time, they'll have improved it again i'm sure!!

Anyway... if anyone wins the lottery, I would like the new 60GB ipod as my xmas present.

Hee hee.

LL

Oh, and it's supposed to rain again the next two days in LA. What is going on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me