Happy HALF Bday to me!

I am now officially closer to age 29 than to 28. Oh boy.

Why has hardly anyone done my questionaire posted below? Do it people! It's imperative to my survival as your friend.

Whitney and Angela were here this weekend, which provided a great distraction from my grandfather. We went all over the place! Angela's brother and his roommate from San Diego also came up, so if you were wondering how many people could sleep in my one room apartment, the answer is 5! It can be done.

We went to the Gavin Degraw/ michael Tolcher concert at the House of Blues, which was good. Not the kind of music i would listen to regularly, but really good live. And that Michael is one fine southern boy. Yummy.

Come back girls! You're welcome anytime. But it's good to have a break from guests for a couple of weeks.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People