Advanced Knitting 101

I have officially leapt into the world of advanced knitting.... it's no longer pouring out of me like magic. I now have to think about every stitch I do so I don't screw up the whole piece! But I'm doing much more impressive work, and will have some happy recipients come christmastime. Will you be one of them??? Maybe so, maybe no. Haha!

Only 5 days til Election Day! I wonder how long it will take to figure out the "real" winner this time? Care to put in guesses? I was watching 60 Minutes last night, and they were talking about all the potential problems and issues with the new electronic voting, and since California gets to choose paper or plastic, so to speak.... i'm definitely choosing paper. I suggest you do the same. I feel like the Election is more like a reality show where someone gets voted off... hopefully it won't be too manipulated.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me