Pick Pick Pick Pick Pick

So, my weekend was fun with Wayne! He is definitely the best guest i've had so far this fall.

I feel pretty wellrested now surprisingly. I was so tired from Vegas that I spent a lot of time in bed this weekend, making poor Wayne very bored I'm sure. Oh well. I need my beauty sleep after all.

We went to a lot of my favorite restaurants, and I showed him ALL the sites! I know my city better now than ever before. It's so nice to just drive around. California is crazy.

Anyway, Disneyland rocked, except for the fact that several good things were closed for renovations, i mean innoventions. Ha. That innoventions place sucked. Where's my pop-up kitchen?

I took my pic with Pluto to add to my collection of dorky Leslie and the Disney characters.

Elle and Wayne fell in love, even though she's a lesbian. Who I am kidding? She's a ho.

Monday, we met a couple of neighbors named Bob and Candy. They were really cool, but I forgot to find out exactly where they live. Hopefully, I'll run into them again one day.

Anyway... got to get the Hotel Limerick ready for it's next guest.

Love always. LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me