That crazy Lily Tomlin

So, me and Scott dined at El Conquisador last night. A first for me. the decor was cool, but the food was so-so. We did eat right beside Lily Tomlin though... And she's in that new movie, I Heart Huckabees... gotta see that, whatever it's about.

Dropped off Scott this morning at the Museum of Natural History... hope he has fun learning. They have an insect zoo!!!! I love insect zoos. Except for the spiders of course, but they shouldn't have spiders in an insect zoo, because they aren't really insects, right? Anyway...

Starting to rethink not going home for xmas... better start researching tix to clt, it's only 2 months away!

I got my new craft/ sewing table yesterday, so can't wait to get that put together and loaded with all my supplies! I'll be a craft diva before you know it.

Happy Friday.

Love, LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me